TopParken is Green Key and Max Havelaar Cotton certified.
Green Key quality mark
- International quality mark for businesses in the tourism and leisure sector who work according to the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) concept.
- In the Netherlands the certificate has three levels: bronze, silver and gold. The more environmental measures, the higher the ‘ecologically sound’ level.
Recreatiepark de Woudhoeve is Green Key Silver certified and Recreatiepark Noordwijkse Duinen is Green Key Gold certified! The other parks are also working hard on obtaining the Green Key quality mark.
Max Havelaar Cotton quality mark
- The Max Havelaar Cotton quality mark guarantees that small-scale farmers’ organisations in developing countries receive a base price for their work and the cotton.
- There are fair agreements between companies here and farmers or agricultural workers in the producing countries.
- The guaranteed base price covers the costs of a sustainable production and protects local farmers against unstable market revolutions.
All TopParken parks use Fairtrade bedding. TopParken is first organisation in the leisure sector with a Fairtrade Cotton quality mark!
- Green Key quality mark
- Max Havelaar Cotton quality mark